Solar PV Panels
are also called photovoltaic or PV modules and directly convert sunlight into electricity and are thus, a source of clean, decentralized power. Solight Energies' polycrystalline Solar PV Panels have rated output ranging from 20-300Wp with various voltage ratings. These are designed to provide maximum energy throughput and long-term reliability. Our Solar Photovoltaic Panels have 25 years of useful life with 80 per cent of power still available at the end of that time period. Solar Photovoltaic Panels can be configured from watts to MW.
- Higher energy-yield anti-reflective (ARC) glass
- Optimized edge clearance
- Anodized aluminium frames that are torsion and corrosion resistant
- Ultra soft interconnect with stress relief
- High mechanical strength of module
- Modules manufactured as per IEC standards